We are a Sino-Japan Joint Venture specialized in research and manufacture of herbs, herbal extracts, bee products, etc.
Traceability at every state of our manufacturing process is the premise of our guarantee of our stable and superior quality products delivered to our customers.
Huisong has developed Internal Traceability Standards that are accepted by domestic and international customers. These standards are uniquely positioned to develop and deliver traceability for efficient trace back and track forward from each point in a supply chain.
CONTROL MEASURES: How to ensure identification and traceability of incoming materials and products is achieved.
- Receipt and Storage
- Corrective Actions
- Documentation and Record Keeping
Huisong Traceability Programs enhance supply chain visibility and help product consistency:
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Locate and recall defective or unsafe goods
- Validate particular product attributes, such as organic certification
- Strengthen inventory control
- Make supply chains more efficient
- Enable trading partners to track a product as it moves from the field, through the supply chain, and on to the retail store or foodservice operator.
- Rigorous selection of raw materials in compliance with Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) guidelines.
- Exhaustive testing of drugs which include botanical identification of species, control of active principles and heavy metals, pesticides, aflatoxins and microbiological control. All standards are in accordance with the International Regulations and Pharmacopoeias.
- Appropriate storage conditions of our raw materials.
Manufacturing and Plant Equipment
- Our manufacturing plant is in Hangzhou, China, where we extract more than 3,000 tons of herbs per year in compliance with GMP.
- Different technologies are applied in Huisong in order to produce our products: different systems/extraction equipment: solid-liquid (drug/solvent), filtration, concentration under vacuum, spraying and vacuum belt dryer systems, purification (liquid-liquid extractions).
Quality Above All
- The implementation and certification of a Quality Assurance System in compliance with GMP is the basis for our Total Quality Management System. These QC/QA measures enable us to comply with the demands of our clients concerning the quality and reliability of our products, processes and manufacturing equipment.
- Raw Material controls, in process controls and finished product analyses (all according to the International Regulations or Pharmacopoeias) enable us to guarantee the quality and the traceability of our products.
- We use the latest instruments and techniques for identification and quantification including: TLC, HPTLC, HPLC with UV/VIS, GC, AA, etc…
- Isolation and characterization of active principles and marker substances used as reference standards have led to the validation of analytical methods which identify the extract components with more precision and safety.
- Botanical extracts must be standardized with strict quality controls to ensure consistent composition, safety, and potency. All the botanicals extracts manufactured by Huisong undergo a comprehensive series of tests for identity, purity and potency using international standards or in-house methods.
- Our well trained staff is dedicated to assuring that all our products meet these standards before they are released for sale.
- Our certificate of analysis includes standard results for marker compounds, heavy metals, pesticides, solvent residues, microbe as well as mesh distribution and bulk density. Additional testing can be done on customer's request.
We could arrange the following tests to assure the quality:
- Species Indentification (TLC, HPTLC, HPLC)
- Pesticide Residue Analysis (GC-MS, LC-MS-MS)
- Heavy Metal Analysis (AA, UV)
- Active Components Control ( HPLC, UV-VIS)